Who should undertake this course?
ICS is crucial to anyone that plays a role in emergency planning, response or recovery efforts and will benefit anyone in a management or organising capacity.
Some examples of sectors that will benefit from taking the ICS 200 course:
- Emergency Response
- Fire Fighting, Fire Services and Fire Protection Associations
- Nature Conservation, Environmental Management and Forestry
- Medical and Emergency Services
- Health and Safety Practitioners
- Disaster Management (Floods, Droughts, Fires, Etc)
- Law Enforcement and South African Police Services
- Mine Management
- The Oil and Gas Industry
- Event Organisers
- Estate Managers